Monday, September 12, 2011

My first shoe design in Real

Here's a first look at the first pair of shoes that came out of production after a lot of thoughts, research and explanations to the craftsman.

I am happy that something finally came to life. Its so annoying when you keep thinking about things and they don't take shape. So its a big relief that now I could come up with these pair after all.





Although they aren't exactly I had in mind, the craftsman was a man of his own will and despite clear guidance did put his own elements here and there; but I am still liking them. Considering the amount of hard work put in it.


Here's a Look I've put together around those shoes:






You like? Would love to get your feedback!!!!


2 comments:

  1. great look, contemporary and ethnic mix is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it...really simple yet beautiful (:
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comments!!!! You can also write to me at beautify.flr@gmail.com